Our mission at a Breeze of Hope is to:  promote healthy, comprehensive early childhood development;  work to eradicate sexual violence against children through transdisciplinary prevention strategies; and  implement programs that provide free legal, psychological, and social services to child victims of sexual violence.
Justice for Children
Our Vision and Values
We envision a world in which each child grows-up in a loving, richly nurturing family and in a safe environment where she or he can experience the fullness of life. We want to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in children's lives.
- Accountability: We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results and being accountable to supporters, partners, and most of all, children.
- Ambition: We demand the best of ourselves . We set high goals and firmly commit to improving the quality of everything we do for children.
- Collaboration: We respect and value each other, thrive on our diversity and work with each other to leverage our global strength in making a difference for children.
- Creativity: We are open to new ideas, embrace change and take disciplined risks to develop sustainable solutions for and with children.
- Integrity: We aspire to live to the highest standards of personal honesty and behavior; we never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of children.