To foster a movement that continually seeks the development of richly nurturing non-violent environments in which children may experience healthy development and the fullness of life . The primary purpose of A BREEZE OF HOPE FOUNDATION is twofold: 1) to seek funds for and offer technical and financial support to projects that seek justice for child and adolescent victims of sexual abuse through comprehensive management of sexual abuse cases ( which entails psychological, social, and legal assistance). research and analysis, development of public policies for the protection and restoration of children's rights, and legal and judicial reform; 2) to seek funds for and offer technical and financial support to projects that promulgate non-violent, free learning models of education and which foster safe environments for learning and strive for healthy childhood development.
Justice for Children
Our Vision and Values
Our Vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation . We want to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in children's lives.
- Accountability: We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results and being accountable to supporters, partners, and most of all, children.
- Ambition: We demand the best of ourselves . We set high goals and firmly commit to improving the quality of everything we do for children.
- Collaboration: We respect and value each other, thrive on our diversity and work with each other to leverage our global strength in making a difference for children.
- Creativity: We are open to new ideas, embrace change and take disciplined risks to develop sustainable solutions for and with children.
- Integrity: We aspire to live to the highest standards of personal honesty and behavior; we never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of children.